TS ICET stands for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for the students who wants to get admission into (MBA) Master of Business Administration and (MCA) Master of Computer Applications courses at various Universities located in Telangana state. The notification released by the TSCHE Chairman Prof R Limbadri at the Kakatiya University on 28th February 2023 about the declaration of release date of application forms and exam dates. If you are interested in taking admission in Telangana under MBA and MCA courses then you have to keep your eye on this notification. We have added all the details regarding this official notification released by TSCHE here in our article, read this article to get full information on this topic.
The TS ICET is an entrance test which is taken by the Kakatiya University, Warangal in the place of TSCHE, Hyderabad at different universities location in Telangana. The notification consists of the date of application form which is going to be active on the official website on March 6 2023 to May 6 2023, if you want to get admission in the courses then apply for this entrance test, once the forms will get out on the release date. Details about the application form fees is given below check out the article to get full knowledge. By visiting the official website of TSCHE that is icet.tsche.ac.in you can apply for TC ICET 2023 exam and also check latest news about this examination.
TS ICET Notification 2023 Released
Students who are waiting for the notification from the higher authorities of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, is finally out. Through the notification they had declared and confirmed the release date of application form and scheduled date of entrance exam, so that students prepare themselves for the examination to get admission at various universities in Telangana for MCA and MBA courses.
The application form for TS ICET 2023 will be released on 6th March 2023 and application form submission will end on 6th May 2023, you have total one month to apply for this test. As per the latest reports released by the officials, the last date of applying for this TS ICET application form is 6th May 2023 but due to some problem if you couldn’t apply for this entrance test, you should have to pay extra late fee of RS. 250 to apply for the test till May 12th 2023. Apart from this, the extra late fee of Rs. 500 will be charged if you apply after 12th May upto 18th May 2023.
- NEET PG 2023 Exam, Admit Card Direct Download @ natboard.edu.in
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2023 RHC, JJA, JA Released for 2756 posts
- PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2023 (Revised) Direct Download @ pseb.ac.in
- UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online 577 Posts EO, AO, APFC
- Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, 40 Posts
TSICET 2023 Notification Details
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has announced the details about the TS ICET exam which will going to take place on 26th May 2023 and 27th May 2023 in two session each day. Eligible and interested students who wants to make their career in MBA and MCA can apply for this exam. You can read the eligibility criteria from the below article.
If you don’t want to pay extra amount that is late fees, then fill the application form of TC ICET 2023 between 6th March to 6th May 2023 as after that you will have to pay late fees with actual application form fees amount. The TS ICET exams will be conducted at total number of 75 centers in the states of Telangana. This is the 14th time when the Kakatiya University supervising the examination on the behalf of TSCHE. In context of this, Kakatiya University also thanked the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for trusting them and giving responsibility to them for conducting TS ICET 2023 examination.
|Exam||TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test)|
|Courses||MBA & MCA|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education)|
How to apply for TS ICET 2023 Application Form
There is an important news for those students who wants to give the TS ICET 2023 test to get admission in MBA and MCA courses as the notification is finally out by TSCHE about the exams which is going to be conducted on 26th May 2023 and 27th May 2023. However, before that you should apply for the TS ICET 2023 test by following below steps.
- The first thing you have to do is visit the official website of TS ICET 2023 the link is given below.
- Then, find the option of TS ICET application form 2023 on its home page.
- After that, click on that option, you will be on the new page where you have to fill the required details to generate your login id and password.
- In this step add your login id and password which you had generated in before step and open the application form of TS ICET 2023.
- Here, the TS ICET 2023 application form display on your screen, now fill the blanks with your personal information and upload required documents that is asked by them like scanned copy of you signature, your photographs and your graduation marksheet.
- The last step is to make a payment through your bank account and submit the application form.
- Now you have successfully applied yourself for TS ICET 2023 exam.
- Take a print out of this application form for the future need.
TS ICET 2023 Registration Fees
Here you will get full information about the TS ICET 2023 admission fees that will be given while applying for the TC ICET 2023 application form. You have to submit the application form with some amount through online mode. We have written the whole procedure in the above article, kindly follow each and every steps to registered yourself under this entrance test. The last date of filling the application from without late fee is 6th May 2023 and with late fee is up to 18th May 2023. You have to pay this amount online through your debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI. Note that this application fee is non-refundable.
|SC / ST / Other||Rs. 550|
Note: The late fee after 6th May 2023 to 12th May 2023 is RS. 250 and 500 late fee will be charge after 12th May 2023 and up to 18th May 2023.
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to consider all the points before applying for TS ICET 2023 exam, otherwise your application form will be rejected by the officials body. This is the whole eligibility criteria one should have for this exam.
- The students who are interested in the TS ICET 2023 exam should have Indian Nationality, he/she must be the citizen of India and have the Indian Citizenship.
- Talking about the age limit, the minimum age limit required to apply for the test is 19 years, only then the student will be eligible for the exam.
- Let me add you information about the qualification for MBA course, he/she should have completed his/her graduation and have a bachelor’s degree in BA/ B. Com/ B.Sc. / BBA / BBM / BCA / BE from a well-known university, adding more to this, the student had scored minimum 50% marks in that course and minimum 45% is for SC / ST and OBC.
- Now we are adding information about the MCA course, As per the official confirmed reports, students must have completed their graduation in (BCA) Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. from a reputed college, He / she must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the course (45% for SC/ST and OBC) and the last one is, candidate must have mathematics as a main subjects in his / her 12th class as this is the mandatory subject under this course.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q. When the application form for TS ICET 2023 will release?
Ans. On 6th March 2023. The last date of applying for this test is 6th May 2023 (without late fee) & 18th May 2023 (with late fee).
Q. How can I apply for TS ICET 2023 Exam?
Ans. By visiting the official website that is icet.tsche.ac.in you can apply for the TC ICET 2023 exam.