INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS UNDER LRS
1. Read the Rules mentioned in G O M S No 151 MA&UD dated 02.11.2015 carefully.
2. Ensure that your layout/plot falls in the categories applicable for regulation of unapproved layouts.
3. Read the Application Form carefully and fill up all the columns correctly.
4. Obtain the market value certificate of your plot from the concerned sub-registrar office to know the market value of your plot/site as on 28.10.2015 in Rs. Per Sq. Yd. so as to find out the %basic penalization charges to be paid.
5. The application requires a list of documents to be enclosed. Ensure that all the documents required are enclosed with the application while submitting at Municipal office/Help Center.
6. If you need any assistance, you may take the help of the Licensed Technical Personnel, Registered Architects, to guide you in filling up the Application Form, Calculation of the penalization charges payable and preparation of the required plans.
7. If prior clearance is required from Competent Authority under Urban Land and Agriculture Land Ceiling Laws, Airport Authority/Defense Authorities of India as per G O M S No 151 MA&UD dated 02.11.2015. Ensure that these NOCs are submitted with the application.
8. Use Calculation table to arrive at payable amounts and keep demand draft/pay order ready while applying online
9. Ensure that the application is submitted before the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
10. Before submitting the application at the places designated by the Competent Authority make sure that you have made a copy of filled in application form for your record.
11. Fill the Online application carefully for the content and provide correct reference numbers of documents where ever required and submit. You may print the Acknowledgment online after viewing the submitted application form in your Dashboard.
12. You will obtain application number only after submitting the application filled along with required physical documents